Using TRANSFLO Express, allows our carriers to send documents electronically from scanning stations located at participating truck stops. Expedite your payments by sending in your bills of lading, invoices, and receipts. No more wasting time and money, get your delivery documents sent in a within of seconds.
Instructions for scanning at a truckstop with TRANSFLO Express®
- Go to a TRANSFLO Express® Truck stop Scan location. You can find a list of scan locations at www.transfloexpress.com. Any Pilot/Flying J, Travel Center of America (TA) or Loves locations have the truckstop scanning capability.
- One trip sheet per load and one load per scan which should be done within 24 hours after the trip is completed. Truckstop scanning will drive the Billing and Driver Payroll process, so please do not keep in your possession more than one trip at a time which has not been truckstop scanned.
- Proceed to the fuel desk and hand your documents to the cashier. You won’t need any cash. Put this tripsheet on top, and make sure documents are all facing the same direction, tops are lined up correctly, and all staples and paperclips are removed
- If you have small receipts that you will be submitting, they should be grouped with like document types and taped to a regular sized sheet of paper. You can get paper and tape at any TRANSFLO Express® Truck stop scan location. Cashier will scan documents for you. It should take about one minute.
- Cashier may ask you for the fleetid. If asked, tell the cashier the fleetid is found under the barcode on this page. The cashier will then enter the fleetid.
- Upon completion of the scan process, the cashier will return your original documents, AND a confirmation receipt.
- Review the confirmation receipt to ensure that the date and page count is correct. Also, verify the fleetid to ensure that the documents were sent to in correctly.
- You may view the images on the TRANSFLO Express® Confirmation Viewer by logging on to www.transfloexpress.com and clicking the “View Documents” link in the top right corner. Once there, simply type the confirmation number in the 4 boxes as it appears on your receipt. You can document delivery, view the images, and save or print the images from this website.
TRANSFLO $Velocity & TRANSFLO Mobile+
TransAmerica Express Logistics, LLC’s
Preferred Document Delivery Methods
So Carriers GET PAID FASTER
TransAmerica Express Logistics, LLC has implemented TRANSFLO $Velocity® and TRANSFLO® Mobile+ from Pegasus TransTech to send your documents with ease and more certainty than in the past. With these new services, you will be able to get your trip information to us in a matter of minutes instead of days.
Benefits to You
- Get paid faster – no more waiting for the mail to deliver the documents
- Free to download and free to use!
- Total control of your documents because you keep your original paperwork.
- Ability to confirm that your invoices arrived for processing with the confirmation number provided. Eliminates the need to make copies before sending your documents.
Visit your smart phone store, click HERE to download or go to www.transflovelocity.com.
Use the Broker ID of TXSMV.